sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

PERSONAL PRESENTATION

EJERCICIOS PARA ALUMNOS CON ADEUDO DE LA MATERIA DE INGLÉS DE PRIMER SEMESTRE. 


                        COLEGIO DE BACHILLERES DEL ESTADO DE BAJA CALIFORNIA
PLANTEL Mtro. RUBEN VIZCAINO VALENCIA

ACADEMIA ESTATAL DE LENGUA ADICIONAL AL ESPAÑOL I

CUADERNILLO DE EJERCICIOS CON VALOR DE 20%
PARA EXAMEN A.T.S. CON CURSO

TIJUANA, B.C. 1 DE JULIO DE 2013.


EJERCICIOS BLOQUE 1
Underline the correct word that fits the blank space.

1.      I _____ from San Francisco.
a)      am                        b)is                  c)are               d)do
2.      Roy drives ____ truck to work.
a)her              b)his                c)our               d) their
3.      http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOgt3A5jmUnJyyGxiqTvSKMFmW7zNyL6ZT5OmZtAflgQM81EEcrgFPX2Hv Robert is 1.90, he is very________.
a)      tall            b)chubby         c)handsome    d)ugly

4.      Tom is 90 years old, he’s__________.
a)      tall            b)chubby         c)handsome    d)old

5.       Ally ______ all day at the office.
a) works          b) eats                         c)walks                        d)work

6.      Oscar and Laura ______ to cook Italian food.
a) like             b)likes                         c)prepare        d)eats

7.      Mother’s day is on may_________.
a)tenth            b)second         c)ninth            d)fifth
8.   One, two, three, four, five,________, seven.
a)six                            b)ten                           c)eight            d)two
9.   It’s time to leave now! _________ get on the bus.
a)Everybody  b) somebody               c) none            d) no one
10. Marge is married to Homer. Homer is Marge’s ___________.
      a)brother         b) father        c) son                           d) husband
http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/my_documents/my_pictures/2008/sep/DBZ_Simpsons_Family_Tree_by_Marruche_web.jpg


Complete the sentence with the correct determined or undetermined article: the, an, a, or “x”
(none)
1.      I bought _____ pair of shoes.
2.      I saw________ movie last night.
3.      They are staying at_____ hotel.
4.      I think ________ man over there is very unfriendly.
5.      I don’t like _________ basketball.
6.      That is________ problem I told you about.
7.      _______night is quiet. Let’s take a walk.
8.      Juan is_______ Spanish.
9.      ______Love is such ________ beautiful thing.
10.  My brother doesn’t eat _______ chicken.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario